Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bringing it to live.....

Sometimes I have simply too many ideas floating around in my head
and I either need to bring them to live or at least start with putting them on paper
and then little by little ....step by step get started on them
Because if I don't then I think there is a possibility that my head may explode at some point!
>>>
I have always been in "LOVE" with Captain America...
Actually this love goes way back... all the way to my young years in good old Germany!

How about you?
No.... Yes ... Maybe
Not sure .... Well guess what -> 
I know that this little cute boy of yours really likes Captain America ....
and something tells me that little boys all over town are just tired of the same ole' Room Decor 
So how about this one for starters....

Original design by Deutscher Design
The Captain America Design will be available for purchase through our e-bay store shortly
However if you can't wait .... if you MUST have it now ....
Well, just send us an e-mail so we can get started on your little Boys custom order ....

Stay tuned ... there is much more to come :)