Sunday, February 26, 2012


SUPER GAMER STATUS 
IS NOT REQUIRED .....

I have to say when it comes to interior design requests from new customers
my all time favorites are the more unusual ones...
like the one involving the to me very mysterious yet exciting
"Video Gaming World"....
Of course any unusual request requires a bit more research,
Well and in the case of researching this Video Gaming World 
it also involves asking my son a lot of questions, after all he proclaims to be the 
"wise one" when it comes to that area... which believe it or not 
I actually have to agree with him on that one!
Anyway, I have done so much research recently that I wouldn't be surprised if 
I were abducted by one of those "Star Wars" ships...
        just as long as I remember to jump ship on "Halo"...
"lay low and wait" for my rescue by none other then the
rugged yet handsome "Marcus Fenix" and his
         "Gears of War" team ;P

OK OK... enough with the silliness -
During my research I happen to find a few really cool home decor ideas
and believe it or not some I actually recognized right away!
If you ask me I think they are a must have for any 
"Super Gamer -> Gone addict" 
Wait - let me rephrase that ....
A "Gamers Home" should always fit their gaming status 
if for none other then to simply to sustain their gaming pride!

Alright already... enough of the chit chatter....
Just check out these game inspired furniture ideas,
like I said the perfect fit for any gamer's home


Coffee Table ... anyone?
NES Game Controller Coffee Table,
that is one unique coffee table that's for sure ...


Wiiiiiii Cubby....
Wii-Mote Controller Cupboard anyone? 
Cool hide for all, or some of your video games


Remember "PAC - MAN??
>> PAC-MAN Lounge Chairs <<


Now if that doesn't make a statement...
But only if you never got tired watching them eat dots and monsters...
These furniture will perfectly fit in your house


PAC-MAN POUF's


 











** Deutscher Design Custom made **
I know you really want one or two ... or how about four?
Because they are a must have in your house!
So here you go... Get one or two...


PAC-MAN - Monster
PAC MAN Monster inspired stool


Now we are talking....
>> TETRIS <<

That was and is still my all time favorite game and guess what,
I actually know how to play it ...


The TETRIS Shelve
Tetris inspired furniture usually have an element of efficiency,
because this game is all about packing shapes neatly in tight spaces without leaving gaps


Tetris inspired
Unique to say the least


TETRIS Mirror
LOVE IT - LOVE IT....


TETRIS Furniture - Space saving
OK, maybe not so much ;)


Check this out .....


SPACE INVADER Lamps
Shaped like the aliens
from this classic shooting game


MARIO
Everybody loves MARIO Mushroom Lamps


Last but not the least .....


Pyro Class Candle Holder -
Team Fortress 2
Custom made TF2 Pyro Candle Holder
Not recommended for the Romantic Gamer


>>> <<<


Anyway, I thought I share these cool "Video Gaming Home Decor" ideas.
If you have any questions just e-mail us at Deutscher Design


I am sure I will find a few more as I continue my research 
in finding just the right "Home Decor" for all future 
Up and coming Video Game Super Stars.....