Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nothing but Pennies...
for your thoughts... 
                                 and your floor!

I would think that you have to be about as floored as I am....
 
Homesteading Self Sufficiency Survival
Homesteading Self Sufficiency Survival
























Well, I came across this awesome cool idea today... 
and I couldn't help but share it with all my fellow "Home Deco Groupies"... 
Because this idea right here is way way cooler then collecting boatloads of 
Copper Pennies in big Jars & Cups all over the house... 


Now from what I understand there have been some questions and or doubts about if using "Pennies" for your flooring could be illegal... 
so I searched for info but the "Magic Google Ball" didn't really tell me anything... So I say... why the heck not!!! 

Plus - here is a "Penny for your thought" - this "flooring idea" will cost you around $2.50 - $3.50 per square foot and for that reason alone it has to go on your 
"DIY" Project list...


... as one cheap yet very clever custom flooring solution which in the end will undeniable make one luxurious statement considering that Pennies are more less one rather useless part of our American currency... 
which means we actually are giving our "Pretty Penny" a brand new "face value"
 
Well if this isn't worth something...
then I don't know what is

***** 
All you have to do is gather those forever dust collecting little "Piggy Banks"  find out from your local Home Improvement Store what kind of under lament you will need for your Copper Penny Project as well as what type of Clear Resin will work best...


Seen on & Compliments of ->
Homesteading Self Sufficiency Survival